Related Posts with Thumbnails

BBQ fruit





So I've started going back through my back log of pics...and here's what I have for you guys today :)



I made this quite a while back ago....but I would LOVE to be able to do it just ONE more time before we put the BBQ away for good. I made this for dessert one day, so that we could enjoy it after we had our BBQ chicken.

Its crazy easy and very, very delicious! All you do is pick your favourite fruit (or a mix like I did) and slather on some good stuff!

Ingredients:

* Freshly cut (and pitted if needed) fruit (a few examples of good fruits would be apples, peaches, bananas, pears, etc)
* 1-2 tbsp honey
* 1 tsp cinnamon
* 1 -2 tbsp brown sugar

1) spread honey onto the fruit, and sprinkle with the cinnamon and brown sugar . BBQ until nicely baked.

The best thing about this is that you can pop them in the BBQ after you have taken all your food out and about to sit down to eat. By the time your done eating, the dessert is nice and hot and just ready!



Enjoy with some whipped cream or ice cream if you like! ( I mean come on...your having fruit for dessert......you deserve an extra something ;) )

I tried to get pics of how they look like after they are ready.....but they ate it so fast there was no time!

Anywho.....thats all for now, hopefully I'll be able to post more of my backlog photos soon!:) I made banana bread today( that I have yet to try) which I will post for you guys soon! Also.....I'm hoping to change the layout of the blog....so don't be too shocked if it looks all different! lol
I should get to bed....first day of school tomorrow!

Jess Chou  – (September 28, 2009 at 12:34 PM)  

I'm sorry about the banana nut recipe. Somebody commented and said it came out too dry and biscuit-y so I wanted to try the recipe again and make sure I got all the numbers right. :/ I didn't want anyone else to end up with a batch of bad muffins! It's up again, but I haven't had the time or the bananas to make it one more time so fingers crossed that it'll work out for you!

If the batter does look too dry or dense maybe we should add another egg? I"m a little worried about giving you guys bad recipes.

Post a Comment

Random Fun Stuff

Song of the week: Glee Season 2!!

Watching: Criminal Minds season 6 (man! its mind blowing)

Inspirational Quote:

"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself"

Random Foodie Fact:

"The world's first chocolate candy was produced in 1828 by Dutch chocolate-maker Conrad J. Van Houten."

Privacy Policy (c) edible-moments 2010

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP