Related Posts with Thumbnails

Daring Bakers - Fail

Oh, I thought I should post this up...even though Im not sure if we had to?

I tried making July's Daring Bakers....the Milano cookies? YAH. I MEAN EPIC FAIL COOKIES.



I was sooo excited about these things. Like....TOO excited.....then when Im all ready and made the creamy filling and am oh so ready for a bite of that yummy goodness....all goes wrong....NONE of my cookies would peel off!



I ended up biting off parts of the cookieinto my mouth...or scraping chunks of the wax paper with a spoon....*flinches*

I have no idea why it did this.....



It was an epic disaster...I was so sad. :( SO CLOSE. I was SO CLOSE to having my cookies...alas....thats the way the cookie crumbles this time I guess :/


Post a Comment

Random Fun Stuff

Song of the week: Glee Season 2!!

Watching: Criminal Minds season 6 (man! its mind blowing)

Inspirational Quote:

"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself"

Random Foodie Fact:

"The world's first chocolate candy was produced in 1828 by Dutch chocolate-maker Conrad J. Van Houten."

Privacy Policy (c) edible-moments 2010

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP