Related Posts with Thumbnails

only 12 more days....

Only 12 more days till I'm freeeeeee!!!!

But for now...im cramming like there is no tomorrow! :/

but ahahaaa.....found something amazing online! I never knew it was possible to rap about cupcakes and sweets!:O Now the amazing Natalie has proven me wrong!
(check her out here)

I grew up on the sweet side, the chubby cheek side
Candy insides, ain’t no lie.
At ice cream shops, with moms and pops
Banana splits with cherries on tops.

Hungry youth, rockin a sweet tooth
Only times I’m full’s when I’m asleep- truth!
I’m all over the snacks like icin’ on a sweet bun
First I eat this one, then I eat that one.

It was a dream for a teen who was a sugar fiend
Started snorting Pixie Stix at sixteen
Never talking to no fellows, busy eating marshmallows
Getting sick off licorice sticks.

No question I would quake for a chocolate milk shake
What I want, I will take
No question I’m no rookie when it comes to eating cookies
Steering clear of veggies like yo dad steers clear of bookies

My life never changed, I’m doing much the same
Sneaking bits of frosting like I’m insane.

Figured out I why I chose this route
Life’s too short not to dine out

Making cupcakes, I call’s em C’s
Rollin in buttercream, flossing like G’s
Yo- bakers respect me, my dentist detests me
Ch-chick-POW! I gotta go eat now.

Cake Rules Everything Around Me
C.R.E.A.M.
Get the sugar
Choco- choco milk y’all


ahaaaaa!!! I officially LOVE HER!

Post a Comment

Random Fun Stuff

Song of the week: Glee Season 2!!

Watching: Criminal Minds season 6 (man! its mind blowing)

Inspirational Quote:

"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself"

Random Foodie Fact:

"The world's first chocolate candy was produced in 1828 by Dutch chocolate-maker Conrad J. Van Houten."

Privacy Policy (c) edible-moments 2010

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP