Related Posts with Thumbnails

OMG! New Camera!

OMG NEW CAMERA.

I'm the lucky owner of a brand spanking new Canon Digital Rebel Xs :D BOOYAHHH this just MAKES me wanna get into the kitchen and make some YUMMYNESS! lol

So yes....expect food updates regularly;) PLUS! I went grocery shopping with my mom ...so i bullied her into buying everything i wanted :P

Oh! and I found this FABULOUS website! www.tastespotting.com ...just looknig at all this amazing food and photography makes me wanna get into the kitchen!:D

I'm trying to REALLY get into the cooking thing...cause I love baking...but all that sugar aint good :P

soooo yah......


stay tooned ;)

Fresh Ingridients + tastespotting.com+ NEW SLR Camera = LOTS OF FOOD! :)

Celeste  – (December 18, 2008 at 12:48 AM)  

Hi there! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love the tastespotting.com site too...I always get excited when they accept one of my photos. Have fun with your baking/cooking...I love it!!!

Post a Comment

Random Fun Stuff

Song of the week: Glee Season 2!!

Watching: Criminal Minds season 6 (man! its mind blowing)

Inspirational Quote:

"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself"

Random Foodie Fact:

"The world's first chocolate candy was produced in 1828 by Dutch chocolate-maker Conrad J. Van Houten."

Privacy Policy (c) edible-moments 2010

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP