Related Posts with Thumbnails

Garlic Shrimp





Hello, Hello,

Sorry bout the lack of posts. There's many reasons for it. One of them being that Blogger has been so frustrating the past few days and not uploading my pics properly >:(



Another, major one, is my photography obsession. Allow me to explain. whenever I make food I have, have, HAVE to take pictures. lots of pictures. like AT LEAST 50. Yah. So...this makes it waaaayyyyyy to hard to try to sort through all of em, pick which ones I actually like, then put em through photoshop, and upload onto blogger (which as I did mention is being ... **insert special word here* )Also, for my food photography I like to do it during daylight hours, so this week I have baked stuff that HASNT lasted till the next morning. Thus no pictures :(



Anywho, the solution? Im going to try try TRY to take less pictures. TRY SO HARD :( And also try to bake early so I have time to take pics before it gets dark.We shall see what happens ;)



NOW, on to the yummy nummy shrimp :)

I actually made this over a week ago...but oh well here they are now! This was a on the whim sorta thing. My dad said he wanted battered shrimp for lunch, and asked me to call my mom (who was at work) about how to make them. I obliged. However, the original recipe was too bland for my liking (flour and eggs) so I....*got tad creative*

Garlic Shrimp

Mix together approx:

1/2 cup sifted flour
1 tbsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp basil
salt and pepper to taste

**adjust to personal taste.

Then beat an egg (or 2) and dip your shrimp into them and toss it into the flour mixture, and toss it into a frying pan for about 2-3 min for each side.

Then you're done!:) Pretty easy no? but SOOO good. Just looking at these is making me crave some more!:P





Well that's all for now!

I'm going to try to get MORE posts up this week, especially since summer courses start in a few days :/



P.S. I've JUST realized how messed up my tags have been. I will prob be going back to fix them all ASAP ;)

Jordan  – (May 9, 2009 at 5:16 PM)  

YUM! I'm not usually a big fan of shrimp, but that stuff looks REALLY good! I want it all LOL

Tessa  – (May 10, 2009 at 10:43 PM)  

I love shrimp and this looks amazing!

Krmy –   – (May 10, 2009 at 11:02 PM)  

Oh wow, that looks REALLY good! I gotta show my dad this recipe, he loves trying new stuff! *hungry now* lol

Carrie  – (May 11, 2009 at 9:39 AM)  

I love shrimp, and these look so good!

Sharon  – (May 12, 2009 at 10:31 PM)  

Gorgeous shrimp and perfect pictures! All those shots were worth it!

Elyse  – (May 18, 2009 at 1:03 AM)  

Wow, these shrimp look fantastic. I'm majorly craving them now. Oh, and I hear you about the food photography obsessions. It's way too easy to take 50 pictures :) Sorry that I’ve been an absent commenter; I just finished up my law school exams and am finally getting around to my google reader.

test it comm  – (May 28, 2009 at 9:23 PM)  

That shrimp looks really tasty!

Post a Comment

Random Fun Stuff

Song of the week: Glee Season 2!!

Watching: Criminal Minds season 6 (man! its mind blowing)

Inspirational Quote:

"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself"

Random Foodie Fact:

"The world's first chocolate candy was produced in 1828 by Dutch chocolate-maker Conrad J. Van Houten."

Privacy Policy (c) edible-moments 2010

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP